- Responsible for the installation of a wide variety of electrical controls and systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and focus on root cause problems
- Installation of electrical conduit, wire, equipment, feeders, branch circuits, and motors
- Assist maintenance technicians in mechanical tasks as needed.
- Provide estimates on turn key installations of air compressors, air dryers, blowers and vacuum pumps.
- Examine various electrical systems and make recommendations for new equipment, repairs, and modifications.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair air compressors, blowers and vacuum pumps.
- Successful candidates will be able to operate in a team environment and possess excellent communication skills. Experience with root cause problem solving and troubleshooting complex machinery is required.
- Organization, good communicator, scheduling, analyzing information, dealing with complexity, deadline-oriented, time management, process improvement, safety management.
- Familiarity with safe work practices is required.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprints, and/or diagrams.
- Awareness of national, state, and local electrical codes and regulations.
- Motivated self-starter who can manage projects and make decisions.
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks, such as lift heavy objects, climbing ladders, crawling, etc.
Licensed with three or more years of experience, including repair of electrical systems and equipment. Experience in electrical maintenance and repair of manufacturing plant equipment is highly desirable. In-depth knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and industrial control systems is desirable.
Full time compensation and benefit package includes:
- Paid time off which starts accruing immediately.
- Company phone, heavy duty truck, and computer equipment.
- 401K match program
Cullum & Brown is an industry leading industrial equipment distributor and service company. With over 132 years of industry experience, Cullum & Brown is a reliable solutions provider with locations in Kansas City and Springfield. We are an authorized distributor of Gardner Denver, FS Elliott, Elmo Rietschle, Hoffman, Lamson, Tuthill pumps, Crane Deming, Travaini vacuum pumps, Graco, Dean Pumps, Grundfos, PowerEx, and Great Lakes. Cullum & Brown is proud to offer 24/7 emergency customer service for not only the brands we sell, but all makes and models. Our 18 factory-trained and certified technicians are prepared and the best in the industry. Join our team!